Do you ever feel like you need a boost after a bad day? Sometimes all you need are the right kind of songs. Songs have the power to lift your mood, and these songs can even raise your confidence when you need it. So, listen ahead. We hope you enjoy KidMags List Of Songs To Fuel Your Confidence.
P.S. Don’t worry! All of the songs below are clean or have been cleaned so they are appropriate for kids.
- Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia
- Born for This by Andy Grammer
- Confident by Demi Lovato
- Don’t Stop Believing by Journey
- Fight Song by Rachel Platten
- Broken and Beautiful by Kelly Clarkson
- Roar by Katy Perry
- Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
- Brave by Sara Bareilles
- Break Free by Ariana Grande
- Fearless by the Goo Goo Dolls
- If We Have Eachother By Alec Benjamin
- Happy by Pharrell Williams
- This is Me by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul (from “The Greatest Showman”)
- ME! By Taylor Swift and Brendon Urie
- Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer
- Zero by Imagine Dragons
- Wild Things by Alessia Cara
- Rise by Jonas Blue
- Indestructible by the Goo Goo Dolls
We hope you enjoyed this fantastic playlist and you feel much more confident! If you have any songs you think should be added to the list, make sure to tell us using our contact page!