Since we have not posted a fact article for a while, today we decided to post one. Below are some cool and interesting facts about people!
- Having good relationships with the people around you may be more important to living a long life than exercise.
- People who have low self-esteem are actually more likely to try to embarrass other people.
- No matter how hard you try, you cannot multitask.
- Your fears (or “phobias”) may actually be caused by an experience one of your ancestors had. This experience gets passed down through DNA. So, if you are scared of spiders (arachnophobia), that may actually be because one of your ancestors had a bad experience with spiders.
- Some people think that “Internet Addiction” should be added to the list of mental disorders.
- More intelligent people tend to have messier printing.
- When you are crying in happiness, the first tear that you cry will come out of your right eye, whereas if you are crying from pain or sadness it will come out of your left.
- When you sing, your anxiety may be decreased for a brief period of time.
- By the time you turn sixty, you will have spent twenty full years of your life sleeping.
- The weight of a full grown adult brain is about 1200 to 1400 grams.
Do you have a request for a topic for a fact article? Request it using our contact page and we will do our best to accommodate it.