In today’s post on KidMag, we are doing a personality quiz. Of course, everyone has a different personality, but taking quizzes are still fun. And if you get a certain personality, it doesn’t mean that you are only that, and nothing else. So, let’s begin!
Your favourite thing about school is…
- Drawing colourful abstracts at recess and when you’re bored.
- Learning about different kinds of cultures around the world and writing reports to go with them.
- Pondering in the library, letting your best story ideas come to you.
- Watching all the birds and insects outside at recess, and doing your project on Africa’s wildlife.
- Laughing with your friends during lunch until the supervisor tells you to stop. You also like computer time, and sometimes you watch YouTube… even when you’re not supposed to.
Your favourite book is about…
- A girl who uses her colourful, reusable, bags to change the world.
- A scientist who works in a secret layer, and creates chemicals to help learn more about science.
- A kid who has a mental disease, and overcomes it and the class bully.
- An animal rescue mission, involving two panda cubs.
- A girl who has a bunch of friend fights but in the end comes back together.
You would describe your room as…
1. Bright, colourful, and full of ideas.
2. Tidy, with a desk in the corner and galaxy themed bed covers.
3. Small, cozy, and filled with books.
4. A little messy, with your walls covered in animal posters from National Geographic.
5. Super messy, with trinkets and bracelets from friends or family.
Your friends would best describe you as….
1. Creative, full of ideas, and motivated.
2. Smart, determined, and kind.
3. Shy, thoughtful, and great at reading and writing.
4. Caring, passionate, and funky.
5. Considerate, a great friend, and chatty.
Your favourite quote out of these is…
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”
- “Be nice to nerds. Chances are, you’ll end up working for one.”
- “A good girl is supposed to be very quiet.”
- “Judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”
- “The best times are always found when friends and family gather round.”
Now, scroll down for your answers!
You are a bright, creative kid who loves to craft, build, and design. Your head is always full of ideas and your friends go to you when they need a creativity burst. You’re kind and loyal to friends and certainly one of a kind!
You are smart, determined, and loyal. You do well in school, and learning excites you. People come to you for help, and you always know what they need. Try joining a leadership club, or signing up to tutor little kids.
You are quiet, thoughtful and shy. You are great at writing, and always have your head in a book. Your friends think of you as smart and knowledgeable. Try writing your own magazine, or website like KidMag, to show your fantastic work to the world!
You are everything animals. You believe animals deserve to be treated as equal as humans do, and you make sure that happens. Nothing gets in your way, whether there is an endangered animal or poachers are threatening to take away a species, you always come to the rescue. You’re also a great friend, and your friends think of you as caring, wild, and funky!
You are a very connected person, who enjoys anyone’s company. You believe there is nothing better than friends and family, and you have lots of them. Your teacher has to ask you to stop talking a couple of times a day, and your friends always find ways to laugh. You are passionate, kind, and funny.
Great! Also, be sure to tell us which personality YOU got by using our contact page!