You may be wondering, what is an Internet Scavenger Hunt? An Internet Scavenger Hunt is basically a scavenger hunt online. It’s super fun, and your answers will probably be published on KidMag (if you get them right, that is).
So, here are the rules and description:
- Your answers must be in by October 15th 2018, but you don’t have to submit anything if you don’t want to. You can do the Internet Scavenger Hunt but not send anything into KidMag! That’s OK.
- Cheating is not permitted. Asking your friend for answers, finding answers that are not on the internet or anything else like that are all considered cheating.
- You must complete every question, and every answer must be found on the internet.
- Do not go on unsafe or inappropriate websites while searching.
- If you think you have all the correct answers, copy and paste your answers (that are in your own words) into the comment box on the contact page and include your name or a codename you would like to be called if we publish your answers. Please note that if you choose to use an inappropriate code name, we will not publish your work.
- You cannot copy and paste in your answers straight from a website, or we will be unable to publish it.
- Have fun, and be safe!
Now, let’s get on with the scavenger hunt! Here are the questions you must answer to complete the scavenger hunt…
- J.K. Rowling, the author of the very well-known Harry Potter series, has written a crime novel for adults… True or False?
- What was Taylor Swift’s first song?
- Is the The Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus in danger? Click here to find out!
- Was Drake born in Canada?
- Who was John Franklin? What was he famous for?
- Why is the sky blue?
- How many songs does JoJo Siwa have? What are they?
- Who created Fortnite?
- How old is Ryder from the TV show “Paw Patrol”?
- Who won America’s Got Talent in 2009?
- Does “The Spruce Pets” think that it is OK to put a betta fish in a vase or jar as long as the betta is smaller than your thumb?
- What is the #1 bestselling flyswatter on Amazon?
- Are there more trees or people in the world?
- How old is the company Hudson’s Bay?
- Who was American Girl’s girl of the year in 2010?
- Does the video on YouTube titled “10 Most Dangerous Cat Breeds” from the YouTube Channel “Awesome Animals” feature a green cat in the actual video?
- How much water do indoor cactuses need?
- What was the second most popular dog breed in America in 2017 according to the American Kennel Club?
- What happens if humans walk in a straight line blindfolded?
- And finally, our final question: who wrote the Christmas Carol Classic: Jingle Bells?
These are all the questions we have. Remember to send in your answers for a chance to have them published!
Also, if you enjoyed our scavenger hunt, be sure to tell us and we write a Part Two.